Alumni Association Activities
- Organizing Lecture Series in memory of Eminent Principals of this college in association of Midnapore College each Year
- Arranging social events including Annual reunions since its inception for its members providing platform for interaction and socializing.
- Organizing community service initiatives and raising funds for scholarships.
- Operating an Internet site that is an effective tool for nurturing connections and furthering cooperation between alumni.
- Conducting Cultural Programs and competition throughout the year including Rabindra-Najrul Sandhya, Bijaya Sammelan etc.
- Fostering ties with alumni associations of other institutions.
- Contributing in development of Midnapore College in different aspects.
- To extend support to parent organization by contributing towards development.
- To enhance mutually beneficial lifetime link between the college and its community of alumni by organizing social events, cultural programs etc.
- For proper documentation of the history and legacy of Midnapore College
- To extend economic help to meritorious, poor and needy students as endowment or scholarship.
- To arrange and organize programs related to social welfare.
Annual Programme Calendar
|Sr. No.||Events||Time schedule|
|01||Sit and Draw Competition for the School students, street children & orphans||2nd week of January|
|02||Quiz Contest for the College students||3rd week of January|
|03||Antaksari Competition for the College students||4th week of January|
|04||P.N. Ghosh Memorial Lectures every year [in memory of one of its past dynamic Principal (1957 – 1965), P.N. Ghosh]||29th January|
|05||Cricket Match between the existing and ex-students||1st Saturday of February|
|06||Re-union||1st Sunday of February|
|07||Cricket Match among the existing students awarding Krishnadas Pal and Ranjit Setua Memorial Trophy –||Month of March|
|08||Rabindra – Nazrul Sandhya –||Month of May|
|09||B.D. Banerjee Memorial Lectures every year in memory of one of its past dynamic Principals (1935 – 1955), B.D. Banerjee||Month of September.|
|10||Bijoya Sammilani||Month of October / November|
|11||Performing Cultural Programmes in Medinipur Book Fair and Maitrayee Utsav||1st week of December|
|12||Executive Committee Meeting||Every month|
|13||Advisory Committee Meeting||Every Four months|